RECIPE FOR CHAOS is my next book slated for release at the end of January 2016.
This book is the result of thirty-five years of ‘Vernlogic’ running amok in my head. I couldn’t ignore the reality that I see before me any longer. Once you read this book, your outlook on life, on reality as you know it, will be forever changed. I don’t think that’s too grand a statement. You couldn’t help but change. It’s a real cranial-cracker.
Before you light-up your keyboard, I’m not sure what the cover will look like. I don’t even know the subtitle. Here are some possibilities:
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – What If God Came Back and Someone Hit Him with a Bat?
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – What if God Returned and Someone Kicked His Ass?
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – God Isn’t Finished Kicking Your Ass
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – Has Life Got You Down?
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – He’s Either Running the Show, or He’s Not…
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – What If We’re God’s Ant-Farm?
- RECIPE FOR CHAOS – What If God Returned and Someone Kicked His Ass Up and Down the Block?
I don’t know. It won’t be any of those, I just had to get them out of my system.
Tentative release date: 29 February 2017. Come back here, or search Amazon for it around that time. This will be ebook format only, unless there is some unquenchable demand for paperback that I can’t seem to ignore.